Cooking & Preparation
• Cut Veal into 1-inch cube and Season with salt, pepper and Metro herbs mix.Prepare the Maie Poix (carrot, celery, leek, onion, garlic, spring of thyme, bay leave and Metro Herbs Mix).
•Peel the Zest of Sunkist or orange. Italian Chopped Parsley. In the big bowl place in the Veal Cubes and shake off with flour and set them aside. Set oven with 180°C.
• Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, pour in olive oil and butter, add springs of thyme, rosemary and smashed garlic clove.Slowly place in Veal cube just enough in the pan and cook till brown, take it out and put in a bowl, do all the rest things.
• Now you need to put all the Maie poix and Mushroom mix into the skillet and cook slowly until it gets transparence color and flavor, pour in to red wine and stir well, let it concentrate for 5 minutes and dump in all the Veal cubes, stir well.
• Squeeze in a couple of orange juice and the zest, give a good stir and put 3 pieces of orange skin for a good aroma, and the herbs mix. Place in some chopped tomato and the metro pomodoro sauce.
• Stir well, put some seasoning and bring it to boil, then simmer for 30 mins, transfer into a good hotel pan, cover with foil. And bake in oven with 180c/ 1 and 1/2 hours or until it gets tenders. The flavor will be nice and yummy, once it was cooked, take it out and place in a pot again and reduce the sauce for 10~15 mins more.
• Finally, you just throw in a hand full of Chopped parsley will give a wonderful flavor and aroma.