Two Herbs Broiled Chicken
Broiled on a high-heat and done quickly, the aroma of chicken with a herb rub can be very enticing. Check the link here for more details.
1. Preheat the broiler.Rub the inside and outside of chicken with melted butter.
2. Rub both inner and outer parts of chicken with fresh herbs and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
3. Place chicken under the broiler, skin-side-down, about 8 inches away from the heat source.
4. Broil for 30 minutes or until the chickens are nicely browned. They should be halfway cooked at this point.
5. Turnover and broil for another 20 minutes or until the skin is nicely browned but not burnt, and the chickens are completely cooked through.
6. Remove from heat, cover with foil and let the chicken rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
7. Tips: The herbs can be substituted with other varieties to create your desired flavour profile.
Preparation & Cooking time- 60 mins