T-BONE (Short Loin) STEAK
Short loin T-bone, one of the best parts of making a steak, delivers juiciness, tenderness and satisfying taste. Here, let’s see how to make a perfect T-Bone(Short Loin) Steak with full of flavor with no marinating needed. There are also different searing methods of cooking based on the taste you like.
1. Remove steaks from refrigerator and put them in room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F.
3. Pat the steaks dry and season generously both side with salt and pepper. Then, rub with ½ tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Add oil to hot skillet and then add steak when it starts smoking. This is necessary in order to get a good sear.
5. Reduce heat slightly and cook steak until browned, about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Bake for another 2-3 minutes for medium-rare steak immediately after adding minced garlic, butter, and fresh rosemary.
7. Remove steak to a plate or cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes.
8. Cut steak from the bone and slice the steak across the grain.
9. Serve with steak sauce.
Preparation - 3 mins
Cooking time - 7 mins
Total Time - 10 mins