1. Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Boil the water by putting salt. Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water as per package directions.
2. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions.
3. When pasta is firmed when bitten, put it on the bowl. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
4. Meanwhile, put oil in the large pan and heat it with medium-high heat.
5. Cook the ground beef until no longer pink and then drain fat. Return beef to skillet and add garlic and oregano and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through.Mix ricotta, ¼ cup of parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl. And put aside.
6. In a large casserole dish, spread a thin layer of meat sauce, a single layer of lasagna noodles, a layer of ricotta mixture, and a single layer of mozzarella, then repeat layers. Top last layer of noodles with meat sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes, then increase temperature to 400 ºF and bake uncovered for 18 to 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.