Perfect Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
It is easy and simple dish that every love to eat. Delicate bundles of green asparagus are warped in smoky bacon, coated in a brown sugar glaze and roasted to perfection.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash asparagus, cut off any woody ends and divide them into 5 bundles.
3. Cook bacon in pan partially (neither crisp nor brown) with medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Tightly wrap one slice of bacon with 2/3 asparagus spears. Or toothpick can be used for warping.
5. Mix together olive oil, garlic powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
6. Place the asparagus bundles on a baking sheet and drizzle the mixture over the top.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and asparagus is soft. Serve, sprinkled with parsley if desired.
Preparation Time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 15 mins