Any plan for your holidays? If you don’t have anything special, here is tasty dessert, Coconut Pudding, recipe for you. Impress your friends or customers by serving a spectacular dessert. It is easy to make and its taste is great.
· 1 1/2 cups METRO Chef Coconut Milk
· 2/3 cup sugar
· 1/3 cup cornstarch
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· Fresh mint leaves and sliced strawberries/raspberries for garnish (optional)
· Grated cheese for garnish (optional)
· Mix the coconut milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla in a small saucepan and give it a heat with medium-high. Bring to a simmer, and then turn down the heat.
· Stir the mixture consistently as it heats, dissolving all of the lumps and stir until it is smooth.
· Continue to cook on medium-low heat for approximately 10 minutes, until the coconut pudding starts to thicken.
· When it reaches your desired consistency, pour the coconut pudding into small ramekins or cups.
· Put the pudding cups in the refrigerator for at least one hours or more until it fully sets.
· Garnish with fresh mints laves or strawberries or raspberries. Sparkle with grated cheese if you desire.
Serve & Enjoy!
Preparation & Cooking time- 10 mins+ 10 mins